In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following information identifies the entity's details:
OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP
Social reason: OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP
Direction: CARRER Balmes 145, baixos - 08008 - BARCELONA – BARCELONA
Telephone: +34 93 238 51 36
This website is intended to inform all the Services of Speech Therapy and Psychology provided by the company OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP
This legal notice (hereinafter, the "Legal Notice") regulates the use of the website: http://ferrater.com
In general, the relationships between OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SL. Users of their telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
Use and access users
The User is informed and accepts that access to this website does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP or any of its delegations.
Intellectual and industrial property
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are the property of OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP and, therefore, their reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be carried out with the contents of its web pages or even citing the sources, except written consent of OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP.
Website content and links
OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages, even if it may limit or not allow access to this information to certain users.
OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP assumes no responsibility for the information contained in third-party websites that can be accessed through "links" or links from any website owned by OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP. The presence of "links" or links to the web pages of OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP has merely informative purposes and in no case implies a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them.
In compliance with what is established in the current legislation, OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP (hereinafter, also the Web Site) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the collected data.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD) .
- The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of the personal data collected in http://ferrater.com is: OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP, with NIF: B64114754 and registered in: REGISTRE MERCANTIL DE BARCELONA with the following registration information: Hoja B-322227 Tomo 40683 Folio 163 Inscripción 6, the representatives are: Carlos Ferrater, Lucía Ferrater, Xavier Martí y Borja Ferrater (hereafter referred to as the persons in charge of the treatment). Your contact information is as follows:
Direction: C / Balmes 145, bajos - 08008 - BARCELONA (BARCELONA)
Contact telephone: +34 93 238 51 36
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Registry of personal data
The personal data collected by OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP through the forms provided on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the Person in charge of the treatment, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Protection Agency of Data that can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, streamline and fulfill the commitments established between OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP and the user or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that it fills, or to attend a request or consultation of the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the personal data of the User will be subject to the following principles included in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times with completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for certain, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be solely those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained so that the identification of the User is allowed during the time necessary for the purposes of his treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the person in charge of the treatment will be responsible to ensure that the previous principles are fulfilled.
Personal data categories
The data categories that are dealt with at OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are dealt with in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP undertakes to request the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be so easy to withdraw consent as you give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the website.
In cases where the User has or can provide his / her data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the website, he will be informed in case the formalization of some of them is obligatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
Periods of retention of personal data
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following term: 5 years or until the User requests its suppression.
At the moment when personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the term during which personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this term.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, when the personal information is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 can consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful way by OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP. If this is a under 14 years, the consent of the parents or guardians for the treatment will be necessary, and this sun will be considered lawful insofar as they have authorized it.
Secret and security of personal data
OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so that the security of personal data is guaranteed and the destruction is avoided , accidental or unlawful loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
However, due to the fact that OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP can not guarantee the inexpugnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others that accede fraudulently to personal data, the Responsible of the treatment undertakes to Communicate to the User without undue delay when there is a violation of the security of the personal data that is likely to be a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be a violation of the security caused by the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or treated In another way, or the unauthorized communication or access to the aforementioned data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Person in charge of the treatment, which undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that this confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes accessible the information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has on OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP, therefore, may exercise before the Responsible for the treatment of the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Dritt access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP is treating or not their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their personal data and Of the treatment that OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP has performed or carried out, as well as, among other information, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned by them.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that are inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion: It is the right of the User, as long as the legislation in force does not establish the opposite, to obtain the suppression of his personal data when these no longer are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and he does not have another legal basis; the User is opposed to the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with the same; the personal data have been illicitly treated; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of services of the information society to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Responsible for the treatment, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible that are dealing with the personal data of the application of the application, Anyone interested in removing any link to this personal information.
- Due to the limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when it disputes the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Due to the portability of the data: In the case that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and transfer them to another person in charge of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Responsible of the treatment will directly transmit the data to this other person in charge.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User to not carry out the processing of his personal data or the treatment of them by the OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP ceases-Dret a no ser objecte d’una decisió basada únicament en el tractament automatitzat, inclosa l’elaboració de perfils: És el dret de l’Usuari a no ser objecte d’una decisió individualitzada basada únicament en el tractament automatitzat de les seves dades personals, inclosa l’elaboració de perfils, existent llevat que la legislació vigent estableixi el contrari.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by means of written communication addressed to the Person in charge of the treatment with the reference "RGPD- http://ferrater.com, specifying:
- Name, Last Name of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where the representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person that represents the User will be necessary, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI can be substituted, by any other valid means in right that accredits the identity.
- Possession with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- Domicile for the purpose of notifications.
- Data and signature of the applicant.
- All document that certifies the petition you make.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
-Directory: Balmes 145 Bajos 08008, BARCELONA
OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP, through this document, collects its Cookies Collection and Treatment Policy, in accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Company of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information by visiting the website http://ferrater.com, in order to improve the usability of the user, know the habits or users' browsing needs to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain statistical information. In the case of those users that are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also serve for its identification when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available to them for the management of the services .
The present Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of the entity, complete data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its clients to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that imply the communication of data to the entity, or the access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs the users of its web pages, the existence of cookies and makes available to you the present Policy with the purpose of informing them about the use and the object of the same. By continuing to navigate through its pages, it involves the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by these users.
OFFICE OF ARCHITECTURE IN BARCELONA, SLP uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
* Third party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, with the purpose of carrying out statistical surveys of navigation on the web pages of the entity.
Classified by its purpose:
* Technical and / or personalization cookies: facilitate browsing, identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as configuring customized options. They allow the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, habits and tendencies of their users and, consequently, to improve the navigation and the service offered by the entity ( basically, Google Analytics), as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the webpage visited by the user. Collect anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by its duration:
* Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user accesses the web page.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they were used.
Cookies' conservation time will depend on the type in question and it will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that they disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact that you do not wish to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the entity's websites, although the use of certain services may be limited. If once you have consented to the reception of cookies, you wish to remove this one, you must delete those stored on the user's computer, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, you can check:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies